Bring Your Dog to Play at Puptown Charlotte
We look forward to meeting you and your dog!
- Over 14 weeks of age
- Strong enough to walk and potty without assistance
- We happily make modifications to accommodate special needs and senior dogs
- Friendly with people and other well behaved dogs
- Confident and curious in new situations
- Current on Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper vaccines (titers accepted)
- Free from parasites and communicable diseases for at least 14 days before visiting
- Spayed/neutered (over 6 months of age)
Puptown Charlotte daycare and boarding guests enjoy free Splash Park admission!
Register Your Dog In 3 Easy Steps
Pup Preview Day
Complete paperwork, meet our staff, tour the facility, ask questions and see your dog interact with new friends.
Leave Your Dog
After a successful introduction, your dog can stay for a free day of doggie daycare. Once enrolled, your dog can attend daycare any weekday.
Call to set up a Pup Preview Day. Appointments are available weekdays 7:15a – 9:45a and generally last around 20 minutes.
For safety and insurance reasons we are unable to care for the following dogs:
- Dogs requiring medication between the hours of 7pm – 6:30am
- Dogs diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder
- Dogs currently undergoing chemotherapy
- Dogs that have experienced a seizure within the past year
- Dogs able to jump a 6′ fence
- Dogs which exhibit destructive or harmful behaviors resulting from extreme separation anxiety
- Dogs with a bite history
- Excessive barkers
- Wolf hybrids and pit bull type dogs